POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT) : Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT)
From: SamuelT
Date: 18 Oct 2000 14:03:42
Message: <39ede5fe@news.povray.org>
Hey there! Long time no see. Looks like things are still bustling around
here :) Just thought I'd stop in to say hello to everyone. I miss the
stimulating conversation of which there is an abundance around here :)
I've been floating around after having moved, but have recently settled into
a 35' trailer. Not a big place, but it's just me anyways. After getting
things secured there, I hope to be getting internet access on my computer
again. The one I'm typing this message on is outdated: slow processor, slow
modem, bad graphics.... it always seems that businesses have older computers
than home-users do....
Turns out my boss will be letting me do some AutoCad work here (hopefully @
home), redrawing architectural plans and the like. Of course that means
learning AutoCad and becoming familiar with building codes.
Well enough of this drawn-out letter :) I hope to be stopping in more often.
I've got a couple renderings to show off, too :)

~SamuelT

P.S. Hello esp. to Bob H., Tony B., Mike H., Chris Huff, and Uncle Ken